Located about 4 miles pass the east end of Roatan, PIGEON CAY is a hot destination for those looking to explore and experience islands style adventures. Surrounded by crystal clear waters and a few nearby islands such as MORAT and BARBARETA, this place will captivate you with its natural beauty and the view that comes with it.
Taking off from WEST BAY BEACH we’ll take you on an expedition around the entire island of Roatan, 360 degrees, you’ll see it all!!! The entire North Shore, with its amazing snorkeling options, deserted beaches, gorgeous turquoise waters and many breathe taking sites along the way, also the community of SANTA HELENA where a delicious lunch is serve and enjoyed surrounded by the amazing view of the place.
Once in PIGEON CAY, you can relax and enjoy plenty of beach time, colorful waters and one of the healthiest snorkeling sites Roatan has to offer.
On the way back, we’ll cruise through the Southside of Roatan, passing every village along the way, pointing out key areas and land marks, getting in and out of channels to give you an up-close view as we ride towards the sunset heading west.
Our trip includes an open bar with unlimited beer, vodka and rum, with juices, sodas and water to keep everyone hydrated, chips and dip, fruit platters and a meal cooked on a traditional way that includes; lobster, lion fish, rice, beans, island style coleslaw and plantain chips.
If you’re looking for an exploring adventure by getting off grid for one day, especially on those busy cruise ship days, then this is your type of trip. Beautiful islands, white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, nature and a hard working staff to guarantee you an unbelievable time.
- Price per person is $180.00
- Kids under 12 years of age $99.00
- Activity time-lapse: departure 08:30 am/returning 4:30 pm
- Bring towel, sunscreen (eco-friendly if possible) and sunglasses.
- Snorkeling equipment and floating noodles available for those who need it.
- We also carry beach umbrellas to cover you from the sun. You may bring your own snorkeling equipment
- If allergic to sea food, please notify us
- Discounts on groups of 4 and more
- Private trips available.